To Download PDF of CV:
I am a recent graduate in B.Sc. Market and Management Anthropology in which I studied Berlin Start-up Culture for my bachelor thesis. I have great understanding in analysing specified markets and have the right tools in order to understand other cultures. From my personal background of Danish/Filipino descent and growing up in South-East Asia, I am naturally very adaptive and have a very ambitious attitude with a quick learning curve. I have a curiosity towards new technology and fascinated by its inner workings. My experience in doing anthropological fieldwork equips me with the skills to understand other cultures, this includes the organisational, business and community context, and not only ethnical context.
OSEC – Odense Student Entrepreneurship Community
Marketing Director and Board Member, August 2015 – Present
– Promote and organised events for encouraging entrepreneurship.
– Strategic Marketing Plan
– Tasks include copyrighting, designing material and engaging the community
– Involved with the inception and creation of OSEC organisation
– Developed the company from the business side.
– Create partnership with ESN Odense and Vælderpetter A/S
Wilke Market Research
Project Based Work – Telephone Interviewer, October 2012 – July 2013
– Called English speaking countries including UK and USA
– Call and interview people for questionnaires as representative of companies for market research purposes.
– Skills acquired to speak to professionals without prior introductions and persuasive skills in order to convince them answer market questionnaires.
Viking Life-Saving Equipment A/S
Segment and Product Management, Full – Time Student Worker, February 2012 – August 2012
– Vital role in the Viking Documentation Project, development and design of a stored documentation system of all products being sold.
– Input content into the system as well as test and suggest improvement to the administration system.
– Creating content to be placed in the system.
– This system would be used for Viking web shop and Viking SAP system.
– Administrative tasks such as scheduling meeting, contacting experts for insight
UNIVERSITY OF SOUTHERN DENMARK
2012 – 2016
Odense , Denmark
B.Sc. Market and Management Anthropology
Global Economic Systems, Introduction to Social Anthropology, Global Organisations, Introduction to Globalization, Development Economics, International B-to-B Marketing, Economic Anthropology, Social and Economic Statistics, Principles of Management, Public Management and Globalization, Strategic Communication, Budget and Management Accounting, Perspectives on Law and Society, Business Anthropology, Global Consumer Cultures, Anthropological Fieldwork Methods (Philosophy of Science), Anthropological Fieldwork, Bachelor Thesis.
Thesis: Berlins Startup Culture in Berlins Startup Ecosystem
EQUIS Student Report (2014)
Prepare student report about the Faculty of Business and Social Sciences for the process of accreditation.
Venture Cup Idea Competition (2014)
Entered my startup Idea known as Munchies. Gained some experience in creating a business plan and insight to aspects of the startup stage really matters.
OSEC – Odense Student Entrepreneurship Community (2015)
Listed in ‘Work Experience’
2014 – 2015
Frankfurt an der Oder, Germany
Marketing to Europe, International Management, Financial Accounting, Leadership Culture and Change, International Marketing, Entrepreneurship and Creativity
A Heart for Kids (2015)
Organised a outdoor festival where the proceeds would go to charity (Orphanages). Collected approx. 400 Euros in Prots.
Frankfurt Summer Challenge (2015)
Organised a sporty event located in the small town of Frankfurt an der Oder, which challenged participants mentally and physically through series of tasks in various locations around the city in order to also promote the city and in many great sites. 100+ Participants. with about 5 different Sponsors.
THE REGENTS SCHOOL, PATTAYA
2003 – 2011
IGCSE and International Baccalaureate
Higher level: Design and Technology, Psychology, Economics
Standard Level: Spanish, English, Math
Theory of Knowledge
Thesis: Psychology: Subliminal Advertising
Student Body Roles:
Class Representative, House Captain, Student Prefect, Senior
Football Team, Senior Volleyball Team, Service Work.
Regents Round Square Conference Student Organizing Committee
(June 2008 – October 2010)
– Host as facilitators of topics discussed during the conference
– Host of Talent show and Public Speaking
– Approx. 1000 Delegates
– Skills learn’t such as delegation, co-ordination, co-operation, quick thinking, time management and planning.
JUMP! Foundation Leadership Seminars
Leading towards the Round Square conference I was given the opportunity to be trained by the JUMP! Foundation in regards to being good leaders and facilitators. This seminar was a 2 full-day course. During the training, I not only discovered myself and my own potential, but I also gained more self confidence in leading small groups of passionate people.
Guerrilla Startup 4.0
Odense, Denmark, 2015
The forth Guerrilla Startup 4.0 is the forth entrepreneurial boot camp arranged by Guerilla Startup. The boot camps is about training the skills and mindset of entrepreneurs through an intense 14 days workshop. The theme was online education, and the team came up with a service allowing parents and their kids can engage in entrepreneurial activities together.
Odense, Denmark, 2015 – present
Odense Toastmasters is monthly meetup which is dedicated to improve public speaking abilities. Each time a speech is given, a different, however important element is added on in order for the presenter to understand becoming a better communicator. Members of Odense Toastmasters also increase their confidence, charisma and communication abilities
Statistics and Skills